Sunday, April 17, 2011

Long Time No See.....

Well it has only taken me a year to come back to blog.....I am not really good at getting on here everyday & checking everything out about everybody contraire to what some may believe. LOL~ So I am not really sure where to begin..I guess let me just start from this year...& if I decide to dip back into 2010 I will..that is if my memory will let me~
Needless to say this year has not started out nothing like I would have wanted it to..but we take what is handed to us & deal with it the best that we can...I have had several changes in my life over the past year & no doubt January 27, 2011 has been one of my harder life changing events..that is when my Pepe died. I knew that she would probably die within the year b/c her health had really went down hill but I didn't expect it right now...It has been really hard & thankfully right after her death friends & family came to the house & unless you have been there you really have no idea how much it helps to have your friends around. I don't know what I would do without them..I love them all more than they will ever know! It will never be the same without Pepe but we are getting by.

As far as Peyton & McKenna they are getting so big!!! I can't believe Peyton will be turning 10 in September..only 5 more months..that just seems so crazy to me! He thinks he is really "in love" with Sophie..Oh Lord..why Jerry's kid??? LOL! & then there is my little McKenna..she literally sings & dances around the house CONSTANTLY..I am serious as I am speaking (b/c I am speaking out loud as I type) she is making up some song & singing away..Anyway she is 6 now..I know it is crazy too..seems just like yesterday we were in the hospital with her..worried & scared but yet so excited b/c we had our baby girl now...look what the Lord has done..who would have ever thought 6 years ago that this is where we would be with her. She has been such a blessing to us..She acts just like me at home but out in public she is Jeff..maybe one day she will act like me all the time! If she does all those kids better watch out! LOL!!

Well since last time I blogged Jeff has a new position at school..he is now the assistant principal..he would die if he knew I blogged about it, but I think it is a great accomplishment..he has certainly worked hard for it..I know Lindsey & New Harmony can certainly remember all the nights he would be gone to Athens for school & I would be at home by myself! So I am proud of him..:o) Ok that is enough of that...

I will try to figure out how to post some pictures on here..this year! I may try to do it tonight since me & the kids didn't get to go to church....Peyton has had fever all weekend..great way to end Spring Break I know...this is funny though I will share this & then I am going..I gave him medicine (Motrin liquid) Saturday morning & he had it in his mouth & he said "now what do I do with it?"..I said swallow it! I guess you can tell he never takes any medicine..thankfully he is not ever sick!! Ok I gotta go~
Kara


5 comments:

  1. Soooo remember Jeff in school it was like he would always be in school!! I don't know how you got through it. Prolly cause you had me.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out one of McKenna's friends lives behind us. Jasmyn had been playing with her the past few weekends. Jasmyn loves Emily!! It was funny that the grandmother kept talking about Emily loving McKenna then it clicked with Gayle and she said Jeff and Kara's?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara that is funny...they are in the same class at school & they playing together. Her grandmother called for them to get together this past week for Spring Break but my phone is/was messed up (got me a new one today :o)) & the kids had company from Tuesday until Friday & so I didn't call her back...I have to call her & explain. (ugh) Anyway...Gayle is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be a licensing fee for using the name, New Harmony, in your post. It is undisclosed to the public, but will be mailed to you in bill form. Thanks and have a great day!

    Brantley D. Kelly
    CEO, President, New Harmony Gospel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dustin you have lost your mind..Remember once New Harmony Always New Harmony..bahahaha~!

    ReplyDelete