Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Back Again!

Well it has been a crazy week & a half but what else would you expect when Easter is here...We went to 4..yes 4 Easter Egg Hunts this year! You would think that my kids would be the champions at hunting eggs by now..& yes even without my HELP!!!..I think I did a lot better this year on not helping them so much..it is just so hard to let go & let them go out into the fields & search for these little bitty colored objects all by themselves...Anyway..we went to Janices Saturday & the kids had so much fun..they played & played & played..they loved it! Of course we had good food there..:o) Then Sunday we went to church of course..& we always do pictures at the church with all the little kids & then with all the families..well this year The Malone Family did not get to carry the "Tradition" on...you can imagine how I feel about that! Next year we will just have to go before church & do pictures cuz I just can't stand not doing that with everybody..it is a Huntsville Tradition that can't be broken!! But the whole reason why we had to leave early b/c I know it was very obvious me getting up in the middle of church with my purse...was b/c we had to go to my Aunt Linda's (my grandmothers sister) for lunch at 1:00....of course I get up & go out & Jeff just stands there singing "Go Get My Children" like he hasn't heard that song 100 times..& I am standing in the foyer looking at him saying "come on" "come on"..& of course him & Jerry are standing there like I don't know what...needless to say we left at altar call..so yes I got up & went out early for no reason! It was 12:30 by the time we left church...Anyway we made it to Aunt Linda's & had lunch (which btw was wonderful). The kids had another egg hunt...Anna hid the eggs & Peyton & McKenna searched for them..Peyton found the most BUT McKenna found the prize egg~They had fun. After Aunt Lindas we went to Teresa & Larry's & had ANOTHER egg hunt..of course the kids had their cousins to hunt with..they all had a lot of fun & the girls got princess dolls with a princess blanket (they loved them) & the boys got Scrabble Slam then of course we ATE again!! & yes as you could imagine it was good! So needless to say by Monday morning I did not want to get up & get the kids ready for school & as for me I did not want to go to work...but I did-blah. & then I went to work yesterday too..Thank goodness my work week is over now! Now today we are dealing with all the tornado stuff-just what I want to deal with on my first day off...at least I can just stay home all day..:o)

I am very excited about next week..Monday we have a field trip to the Chattanooga Aquarium & the River Boat..Peyton is so excited! Me & a few other mom's are riding together..:o) Then Tuesday morning me & mother are going to Market in Atlanta..I can't wait..I know she is going to love it! Hopefully we can squeeze the Cheesecake Factory in there! YUMMY! Thankfully the school year is winding down I think there only like 22 or 23 days left! I am so ready for summer...Memorial Day..Philadelphia..Revival..4th of July..& then to the BEACH!!! Hopefully everything that is planned for this summer will follow through b/c I am super excited about everything!! Ok I am going I planning on going to the school & checking the kids out..sweet surprise for them!! Hopefully if nothing else happens I will be "Back Again" next week on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment